Monday, July 16, 2007

Can you say Virginia?!!!!!!

I have to be quick as John and I are using the Internet in a Pizza Parlor in Damascus Virginia.....We spent the day climbing the steep but beautiful Appalachian mountains!!! We are spending the night at a hostel here in town known as "The Place." It is a house behind a church and is full of other hikers and bikers making their way through the Appalachian trail.....

It feels good to be on the east coast, John and I are baffled by our progress and stay by the phone as we will be making our way up the East Coast soon enough!!!!! We have to run as my calzone is hot out of the oven.....We miss you all

For the record, John and I still have not shaved.......be prepared.

1 comment:

BDS said...

can't believe you're on the East Coast already, in Virginia!!

Congratulations & keep having a good time!
Love,
BDS